Sunday, May 07, 2006

An act or instance of such falseness,
is that what you are implying on?


I LOVE SDA'S CHIAM SEE TONG,
I LOVE WP'S LOW THIA KHIANG,
I LOVE WP'S SLYVIA LIM!!

but i'm so disappointed with Aljunied GRC,
Workers' Party didnt win..
i wanted so badly for WP to win instead of PAP.


am i really that vulgar?
do you really think that i want people to hear what i'm saying?
do you think i said all those things,
just because i wanted attention?
no,
ABSOLUTELY NO.
i just have some problems regarding on how to manage my anger.
i tend to burst out words unexpectedly,
i did not see that coming either.

i seriously DONT care if those people who have views on my vulgarities,
but i do care about ME being happy or unhappy.

at most,
i'll try not to swear again.
or most probably,
i'll never swear again.


[edit]
WOW.
i'm surprised.
i'm seriously seriously surprised.
dont know whether to rejoice or engulf,
but,
oh wells :/
[/edit]


she drifting aprt from us,
havent you notice ?
its so obvious (:


my conscience is clear,
i have no guilt in me,
i'm not guilty,
i'm NEVER guilty.


No comments: